Home / Marketing Materials / Presentation Folders
Keep documents safe and organized.
- Thick & sturdy cardstock
- Customizable pockets
- Business card slot on right pocket
- Choose a template or upload your own
Need a hand? Get help from a design expert.
Chat us now using the messenger button below or comment down your questions.
Impress customers and employees with custom presentation folders.
Come prepared for business meetings, conferences, pitches and more with presentation folders. These high-quality business folders have a slot for your business cards and two inside pockets – so you can use them to store important documents and keep them from getting damaged. Custom presentation folders are easy to design, convenient to pack or store and durable enough to put in the mail. Your designed folders will arrive pre-folded, assembled, glued and ready to go.
Paper stock & finish options
• Standard (14pt): Similar to the paper stock on an invitation or poster.
• Premium (16pt): Thicker and sturdier, like product packaging.
• Glossy: Shiny, UV coating on the front, with a silk finish on the back. Adds richness to your design and logo.
• Matte: A smooth, non-reflective appearance that minimizes glare. Ideal for text-heavy designs.
• Reinforced: Reinforced edges to protect the pockets. Wear and tear resistant – great for repeated use.
Which size is right for me?
6″ x 9″ folders: Perfect for half-sized documents (a letter-size sheet folded in half), like organizers and memos.
9″ x 12″ folders: Perfect for holding standard letter size 8 1/2″ x 11″ documents, brochures, sales sheets and more.
9.5″ x 12″ reinforced: Ideal for repeated use and holding thick stacks of paper.
What should I put in my presentation folders?
Your business card
Include your business card in your folders to make sure that clients and prospects leave events and meetings with your contact information.
Flyers, brochures and booklets
A branded folder is a great way to professionally present any brochures, booklets or catalogs about your products, services or company.
If you’re handing out presentation folders, it can be a great idea to also include branded items like pens and notebooks as a promotional giveaway.